EasyUEFI Enterprise 4.8 – Most users refer to BIOS as firmware (or firmware that works between hardware and software) that runs before the operating system and immediately after the computer, hardware, and boot options are turned on. Investigate, recognize. There are restrictions on BIOS settings. After BIOS, another middleware called EFI was introduced (in the mid-1990s, when the first Itanium system was developed), and then around 2005, Intel introduced UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface). In simpler terms, UEFI is a modern and advanced BIOS that offers users special functions.
EasyUEFI is Windows-based software for managing EFI / UEFI boot options. The user can use this software to create, delete, edit, delete and backup the startup options of Play Blue EFI / UEFI Next Launch System which will be used to apply the changes.
Here are some key features of “EasyUEFI Enterprise 4.8”:
- Creating, deleting and changing the EFI / UEFI boot option
- Saving and restoring the EFI / UEFI boot option
- Disabling and activating the EFI / UEFI boot option
- Booting into UEFI firmware settings (UEFI BIOS) Windows disabled
- Specifies one temporary boot option
- EFI / UEFI boot sequence change
- command-line support
- Supported Host Operating Systems
EFI/UEFI-based Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2019, 2016, 2012 (R2), 2008 (R2) (64 & 32 bits)
- Supported Destination Operating Systems
- Disk Space
1024 MB and above free space
Download EasyUEFI Enterprise 4.8