Driver Genius Professional 16 software is a professional tool for managing your hardware components drivers. If you are one of the users who are constantly changing your operating system, you should remember the tedious process of installing component drivers. If by accident you have lost one of your driver CDs, you need to spend hours searching for the Internet and downloading it.
With the help of this software, you can back up your own installed drivers and restore them as quickly as possible.
The Backup file can be a separate executable of the software, in other words, Backup does not require software installation, and Backup itself can be used as a separate setup. Also, do not worry if the driver lost one of your components because Driver Genius alone detects your hardware model and type and helps you find the latest driver version.
Here are some key Features of “Driver Genius Professional v220.127.116.11” :
- Back up existing drivers to your system in the shortest possible time
- Need only one click to restore all drivers
- Create a backup file as an EXE auto-installer that easily It can run on many computers
- Save EXE file backup and easy installation
- Get the latest version of your hardware drivers from the Internet
- Identify and remove unused or invalid drivers from your system
- Restore a backup file with just one click
- Unlock The hidden options on the NVIDIA display driver control panel include over clocking settings, AGP settings, Fan control, Ster eo control, OpenGL 2.0 support
- Troubleshoot hardware device drivers and help you fix their problems
- Update hardware drivers through the Internet
- Install and restore drivers without the need for the program
- OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32bit & 64bit) and Windows Server 2003/2008 (32bit & 64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2
Driver Genius Professional v18.104.22.168