CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1 is a simple, yet powerful software solution for monitoring computer hardware that displays information such as system temperature, voltage, fan speed, and other important factors and system variables. Using this program, you can connect via a simple TCP / IP connection to a computer with a specific IP address that is located elsewhere, so in addition to your system information, you can have one or more sensors Also check the system connected to the network . The HWMonitor CPUID user interface makes it very easy to use and allows the user to automatically logged in for logging sessions, graphs of computer sensor information, and in addition to SMBus data And monitoring data, they also save as bitmap files.
Here are some key Features of ” CPUID HWMonitor Pro v1.37″ :
- Display hardware sensor information such as voltage, temperature, fan, PWM, power, clock speed, usage rate, bandwidth …
- Related to CPU, power, graphics card and more. .
- see All sensors, computer hardware remote (connected via TCP / IP)
- reading thermal sensors new processors
- using minimal system resources
- providing a graphical chart for incoming data
- run in the System tray
- displays data grouped
- Checking the system information through devices running Android (Android version of the app must be installed on the target device)
- now Trawl Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 64bit & 32bit
Download CPUID HWMonitor Pro v1.37