ChessBase 15 is an advanced software for lovers of chess games that all players from beginner players to professional chess players can teachAnd learning chess, preparing for professional matches, analyzing their games and opponents, and launching an experimental chess game.
It can be said that the software is a strong assistant to the chess player, which is considered to be the most complete product of ChessBase, and to use the majority of its products, including checkers, chess databases and to install This application will need.
One of the most important reasons why most professional players are pushing for use of this software is the precise and tactical analysis of player movements in chess, which uses powerful engines and databases before and after moving a nut, Points out the impact of the player.
Here are some key features of “ChessBase v15.7”:
- Chess Game Analysis
- Access to annotated games on Live
- Annotate Chess Points in the game using graphs and highlights
- Output from the chart list as a Word document in the direction of making the tutorial
- Simplifying the production of educational questions for chess games
- Suitable for chess players with any level of excellence
- Minimum : Pentium-PC, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
- Recommended : PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player,, Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
Download ChessBase 15.7