Canute FHCPro 1 is a specialized software company for hydraulic calculations for water based fire-fighting systems. This software is able to compute almost all existing models from traditional pipe-to-tree installation to Roof & Rack network systems . This software is not limited to watering systems and is capable of designing Water Mist systems (Powdered and Fogged Water) with a combination of traditional pumps, pressure cylinders and constant pressure pumps.
FHCPro is a full hydraulic calculation program for use with fire sprinkler systems and other water based fixed fire protection systems to International Standards. It has been used successfully with fire sprinkler systems, water spray, ESFR, flood, drencher, hose reel, hydrant, foam sprinklers, ring mains, foam monitors and water mist systems.
Here are some key Features of “Canute FHCPro v1.8.4” :
- perform hydraulic calculations for the systems Fire
- Designed for systems of fire on the water
- system design traditional tree
- system design network of Roof & Rack
- Design Systems Water Mist (water, ground and fog like)
- Design of complex hydraulic models by simple design tools
- Designed according to EN 12845, BS 9251, FM Global, NFPA 13, NFPA 750, etc.
- Complies with international standards such as NFPA, FM and LPC.
- Any type of pipe network can be modeled such as trees, loops, grids or any combination
- Models fire sprinkler systems, deluge, ring mains, hydrant and much more .. .
- Multiple pipe types
- Specify a global density design or set each individual head
- Automatically find the most remote head or the four MRH in the case of LPC and EN 12845.
- Automatically includes tee and Elbows equivalent lengths
- Automatic pipe sizing based on maximum pressure drop or pipe velocity (tree systems only).
- Automatic pipe node numbering.
- Calculate the pressure and flow or balance to a water supply curve such as a fire pump or city supply.
- FHC can use Hazen-Williams or Darcy-Weisbach pressure loss equations
- Isometric, plan and elevation schematic views of the pipe network
- Easy to read and inclusive reports that you can preview and output to PDF.
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
Download Canute FHCPro v1.8.4