Cakewalk 25 is a new standard for modern recording studios, as a product of BandLab, with over 30 years of continuous effort and effort to deliver innovative products in the field of professional sound recording and mixing. For tuning, mixing and mastering songs, Cakewalk provides everything from essential tools to advanced and specific tools. In general, recording, performing quality recording, producing unlimited MIDI tracks, editing recorded tracks, mixing tracks and sharing final tracks can all be best done with Cakewalk.
Fueled by over 30 years of relentless pursuit of innovation, Cakewalk by BandLab is the new standard for the modern recording studio. The creative experience only SONAR offers: advanced technology, effortless workflow, and an interface that amplifies inspiration.
Studio Quality Effects
For tracking, mixing, or mastering, with FX ranging from essential to unique, Cakewalk by BandLab has you covered. Designed to emulate the layout of an analog console, build and upgrade your strip channel with an expandable ProChannel library ranging from convolution reverb, resonant filtering, dynamic compression, and powerful EQ to tape and console emulation, peak limiting, and tube saturation.
Here are some key Features of “Cakewalk v25.07.0.70” :
- Complete song writing and creative creation
- Unlimited quality recording of audio tracks and MIDI tracks
- Editing, fragment sorting and bug fixes
- Complete and professional mixing tool and Mastering
- Save audio tracks to popular audio formats
- Share music directly with others on social networks
- Simple and complete interface with touchscreen functionality
- Ability to play different types of music
- Unique and quality effects
- Integrated tools for ease of work
- Sharing on YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook
- Operating System : Windows 7, 8 / 8.1 or 10 (64-bit)
- Processor : 2.6GHz Intel or AMD multi-core processor (at least Intel i5 or AMD A10 APU recommended)
- Memory : 4GB
- Hard Drive : 5GB for minimal install (20GB monitor )
- Monitor Resolution : 1280×800 (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Audio Interface : ASIO compatible hardware is recommended