Bullzip PDF Printer v18.104.22.16823 is a tool that sets up a virtual printer in Windows in order to create PDF files from all types of documents. This way, it allows any application to create PDF documents using just the print menu. During installation, it offers to download and install Ghostscript Lite, a third-party program that BullZip PDF Printer needs to function properly.
The user interface is standard, and the tabs are General, Dialogs, Document, Image, Watermark, Merge, Security as well as Actions. In the General section, you can copy or create a new option, select the output format (PDF, BMP, EPS, JPEG, PCX, PNG, PS or TIFF) and specify its default name (optionally using displayed macros), if output exists, confirm overwrite, as well as remember last folder and last file name.
BullZip PDF Printer is a virtual printer software application for creating PDF files from different types of documents in Windows . This method allows any application to create a PDF document from their files. During installation, the software that is needed to run the program, including Ghostscript choice and download it. The application’s interface is standard, and the tabs inside the program are General, Dialogs, Document, Image, Watermark, Merge and Security. In the general window, the Option section allows you to select the output format such as PDF, BMP, EPS, JPEG, PCX, PNG, PS and TIFF and rename the file, and if there is an output file with the same name, overwrite the new file as well. Gives the user.
Here are some key Features of “Bullzip PDF Printer v22.214.171.12423” :
- Print to PDF from almost any Windows program.
- Supports 64-bit operating systems.
- Direct output to the same file each time or prompt for destination.
- Control if the printer should ask if you want to see the resulting PDF document.
- Control output and prompts programmatically.
- Setup can run unattended.
- Graphical user interface.
- Password protect PDF documents.
- 128/40 bit encryption.
- Quality settings (screen, printer, ebook, prepress).
- Set document properties.
- Watermark text, size, rotation, and transparency.
- Superimpose / background documents.
- Appending / prepending documents.
- User interface control.
- Command line interface to all settings.
- COM / ActiveX interface for programmatic control.
- Support for Citrix MetaFrame
- Support for Windows Terminal Server
- Multiple output types supported: BMP, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PNG, and TIFF.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP
- GPL Ghostscript 9.10 or later
- Xpdf (optional)
- PDF Power Tool (optional)
- Ghostscript is a free open source program that is able to convert PostScript to PDF files.
Bullzip PDF Printer v126.96.36.19923