AVS Video ReMaker 6.2.1 is a tool designed to help you edit your MPEG files without re-encoding. Cut unwanted parts and remove TV advertisings from DVDs or video files recorded with various PVR, DVR & DVD camcorders.
You can detect scenes and commercials, cut unwanted parts. Our scene detection algorithm saves your time by scanning video and splitting it into episodes. Leave the scenes you need, delete the ones you don’t.
Here are some key features of “AVS Video ReMaker v188.8.131.52”:
- Frame accurate editing, fast & lossless processing
- Removes parts from video files without re-encoding and preserves the original quality. This is a lossless conversion, which is pretty quick also.
- Wide range of supported formats
- Works with many MPEG files: MPEG 1 and MPEG 2, Video DVD including VOB and VRO (using associated IFO files), and even MPEG 4 AVI files including DivX and XviD.
- Scene detection algorithm
- Automatically scans video files for likely places where scenes begin and end. Splits it into logical episodes. So there is no need to preview video frame by frame trying to find transitions manually.
Platforms: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, 2003, Vista
Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
RAM: 1 GB or higher
Sound: Windows compatible sound card
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
Administrative permissions for program installation and activation
Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 Recommended System Requirements:
Processor: AMD / Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 3 GHz or higher
RAM: 2 GB or higher
Video: Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 compatible video card
Sound: Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 compatible sound card
Download AVS Video ReMaker v184.108.40.206