Amped Authenticate 2018 is a software package for forensic image authentication and tamper detection on digital photos. Authenticate provides a suite of different tools to determine whether an image is an unaltered original, an original generated by a specific device, or the result of manipulation with a photo editing software and thus may not be accepted as evidence.
Current products and processes are focused on one or a few relative scientific tools. Authenticate puts the power of multiple tests, procedures, and reporting in one package to improve the user’s ability to detect tampered images or determine originality.
Why is Amped Authenticate needed?
Understanding if an image is original or the result of manipulation is not an easy task. Until now only a few world-recognized experts were able to determine if an image used as evidence in court was effectively original or if someone tampered with it and thus was not acceptable as evidence or as alibi. Experts have previously had to do this with self-made tools and very specialized scientific techniques. Today, the number of times that experts are asked to provide some insight into the authenticity of a photo are increasing at a drastic rate. The courts and savvy defense attorneys / prosecutors have begun to understand how easy it is to manipulate a digital picture.
Here are some key Features of “Amped Authenticate 2018” :
- Fake original photo recognition tools
- Supports common jpeg, tiff, bmp, png, raw image formats …
- Provides over 20 different analysis filters
- Output capability Photo analysis results in text, HTML or TSV files
- Search for similar photos in TinEye
- Extract photos from PDF, PPT, DOC files …
- Extract all textual information embedded in the photo
- View and compare EXIF information and other metadata
- Photo Color Space Analysis
- Color Channels Analysis
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
Amped Authenticate 2018