Solid Converter 10 is the best PDF converter for turning PDF files into fully editable Windows documents. Whether you need your content in Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML or just text, Solid Converter provides you with simple methods to quickly get your content. Convert whole documents or selective content. Create PDF files too.Fewer users can find that they are not familiar with the popular PDF format, a format that puts thousands of pages of books or educational articles in a small volume to computer users.
Sometimes it comes with the need for a portion of a file A PDF is created, for example, a few pages of an educational article or in which case it should be possible to extract the text and image by means of a tool. The following is a list of software that makes it easy for you to do this: the conversion of PDF files to Word, Excel with the help of Solid Converter softwareIt is possible. Easily convert your PDF files to Microsoft Word documents for easier editing. Bring the tables in your PDF files to Micrsoft Excel spreadsheets. You can choose your own table or images for conversion.
Here are some key Features of “Solid Converter v10.0.9202” :
- Convert PDF files to Word, Excel
- Convert tables and images in PDF file
- Batch convert files
- WYSIWYG user interface
- Prevent waste of time
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit versions)
- Microsoft® Office (2010, 2013, 2016) required for Solid Ribbon Add-in (Open PDF, Open Image and Scan to Word directly from Microsoft® Word) and to create PDF files from .doc, .xls, .ppt,
- Minimum – CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 (2GHz) or AMD Athlon ™ XP 2800+ (2.2GHz); RAM: 512MB
- Recommended – CPU: Intel® 2 Duo E6300 (1.86GHz) or AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2 3800 (2GHz); RAM: 2GB
Solid Converter v10.0.9202