NetSupport Manager v12.80.5 It is a software for managing and controlling a remote computer, which you can use with the help of another computer, tablet or mobile phone to control and view the desktop of the destination computer. The main use of this software and such tools is for places that have connected computers to each other in a network or use it for training. So easily control and observe and fix the problems in the destination system.
This software is also able to control a computer that does not have this program. NetSupport Manager can provide you with remote access to other systems without any problems in LAN, WAN and Internet with complete security and without the need to set up a firewall. Using NetSupport Manager softwareIt does not matter if your operating system is Mac or Windows, you can easily access and control computers with your smartphone. Display all your computers in any size and size you want and easily communicate and chat with any of the systems you want. Easily share your files on systems and exchange information.
“NetSupport Manager v12.80.5” :
- Features of NetSupport Manager software:- Ability to run on a variety of operating systems Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, ChromeOS, Linux
– Ability to group connected systems
– Ability to move files from one system to another
– Ability to encrypt to connect to the system remotely
– View the geographical location of the system
– Ability to control a computer on which the program is not installed
- Windows: Windows 10, 8 and 8.1 (32bit and 64bit), Windows Server 2012, Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit), 2008 (32bit, 64bit and R2), Vista (32bit and 64bit), 2003, XP – Service Pack 3 and above
- Linux: OpenSuSE 11.2 and later, SuSE Enterprise 11, SuSE Enterprise Server 11, Ubuntu / Edubuntu 9.04 and later, Debian 5 and 6, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Linux Mint 9 and later and Fedora 12 and later
- Desktop Managers: GNOME, KDE, Unity 2D, Ubuntu Classic (No Effects Only), MATE and Cinnamon
- Mac: Mac OS X version 10.5 and later (Mavericks, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Yosemite) on Intel platforms
NetSupport Manager v12.80.5