Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 the most popular communication, collaboration and email messaging application today. Microsoft Exchange Server as the hub of all email communications in most corporate environments that use the Active Directory technology. It becomes an urgent need to have an Exchange reporting tool that will equip Exchange Administrator with accurate, granular, comprehensive and actionable data on all aspects of Exchange Server.
Exchange Server 2019 brings a new set of technologies, features, and services to Exchange Server, a messaging platform that provides email, scheduling, and tools for custom collaboration and messaging service applications. Its goal is to support people and organizations as their work habits evolve from communication focus to collaborative focus. At the same time, Exchange 2019 helps reduce the total cost of ownership whether you deploy Exchange 2019 on-premises or provision of your mailboxes in the cloud.
Exchange Server 2019 requires Windows Server 2019. In fact, we recommend installing Exchange Server 2019 on a Windows Server 2019 Server Core. Exchange Server 2019 installed on Windows Server 2019 Core provides the most secure platform for Exchange. You also have the option of installing Exchange 2019 on Windows Server 2019 with Desktop Experience, but we have worked hard to make sure Exchange Server Core is the best choice for our code.
Exchange Server is one of the Microsoft Server production projects that allows you to send, receive and manage email, contacts, and calendars, and can use tools such as Microsoft Office Live Communications Server for instant messaging, including many Exchange Server applications. The ability to launch the Public Folder is to share emails received and sent by users. The important thing is to determine whether users can read or delete mail and folders so that a user can only read and delete their own mail or others; other notable points are the ability to connect multiple servers to each other and categorize the users. .
Here are some key Features of “Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 CU2” :
- Setting up and managing e-mail server pro
- implementation on Windows Server 2019 and V1809
- support TLS 1.2
- managing faster search results with Bing
- feature dual Read and Write on SSD
- Ability to Cache a Dynamics of Databases
- Routing mail support at EAI and IDN
- Better management of OOF settings
- Added new Unified Messaging roles
- Compatible with Office 365 and Skype for Business Server 2019
- Operating system:
– Windows Server 2019 Standard or Datacenter
– Windows 10 (Management tools only)
– Intel x64 architecture-based computer with Intel processor architecture (formerly known as Intel EM64T)
– AMD processor that supports AMD64 platform
– Intel Itanium IA64 processors not supported
Varies depending on Exchange roles that are installed:
– Mailbox: 128GB minimum
– Edge Transport: 64GB minimum
- Paging file size:
– The page file size must be set to a size equal to 25% of installed memory .
- Disk space:
– At least 30GB of free space on the drive where you’re installing Exchange.
– At least 200MB of free space on the system drive.
– At least 500MB on the drive containing the message queue database.
- Screen resolution:
– 1024 x 768 pixels (XGA) or higher
- File format:
– NTFS or ReFS
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 CU2