DS SIMULIA Isight 2019 simulation series designed and developed to optimize the simulation of FEA and CFD models. This software is used in the final simulation of structures or flow of fluids, and its main task is to accurately analyze simulation and eliminate additional and inefficient parts, and instead specify specific and important parts of the design. This software is capable of analyzing a variety of structural simulations and fluid flow design drawings and bringing the engineers with maximum optimization.
Isight provides simulation process automation and design optimization solutions that enable users to reduce time and costs while improving product performance, quality and reliability. When used in conjunction with the SIMULIA Execution Engine (SEE), Isightcustomers can build a web-based framework for distributing the execution of simulation processes throughout the enterprise to optimize computing resources and enable collaboration among geographically distributed users.
This application is a powerful tool able to optimize the lightweight parts, sturdy and durable optimized to the maximum possible until the final product is maximum performance. Even if there is a design flaw in the design, this software will help the user to identify and fix the design by identifying it and providing solutions for it. The software is available in two Structural and Fluid modules, which are used to optimize the structures and design fluids.
Here are some key features of “DS SIMULIA Isight 2019”:
- New high-dimensional scatter bubble plots
- Scatter plots that can represent 5-6 dimensions in a single visual representation
- Support for both 2D and 3D scatter plots
- Interactive Plots – Rotatable, filterable, and zoomable
- Adaptive DOE
- It is available from both the DOE component and the Optimization component
- Enhanced Error Handling
- Configure components to expose the error code indicating the success or failure of the component execution, instead of having the execution of the component failed.
- Jython scripts are executed with the Jython 2.7.0 scripting engine.
- Enhanced Approximation Error Analysis Graphs
- An Approximation Error Analysis Graphs , representing Response Fit and Residual, now displays the error information for the point under mouse hover.
Tosca 2019 Test Configurations:
- Windows Vista Enterprise v1709 or v1803 64-bit
- Intel (R) Xeon (R) CPU E5-1620 @ 3.60GHz
- 16384 MB RAM
- AMD Radeon (TM) Pro WX 9100
- 1920 x 1080; 32-bit color
Download DS SIMULIA Isight 2019